|Bolt face|| |
.480, .540, .590
The Flagship of our Custom Actions! The VALOR was born from the minds of the greatest shooters in the world along with top industry leaders! The VALOR is a culmination of 5 years of Development with competitive precision rifle shooting at its heart! Improvements made from past models are: Improved feeding with a proprietary Magwell design which all but eliminates any magazine binding or interface with the bolt. Allowing standard AI magazines along with CIP length as well as MDT 4.05 OAL magazines. Internal tolerance and different machine methods help improve overall bolt lift and cycle. Ejection port is lengthen to allow for longer COAL. Some modifying of the magazine height may be required to allow the magazine(s) to lock in properly. We suggest setting the height of the magazine by adjusting the height of the magazine catch. This allows the magazines to sit at the proper height and never bind when pressure is applied.
- Precision 3 lug bolt action with a 60* bolt throw and standard Remington 700 footprint
- Receiver machined from one piece of 416 stainless steel
- Bolt handle machined as part of the bolt body
- Accepts AI (300win) CIP (338) and MDT 4.05 magazines. (will not work with BDL style floorplate) this is a DBM only action
- Head space dimensions within .001
- Black Nitride coated
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail comes standard at 20 MOA.
- Integral recoil lug measuring .300″
- Silica firing pin spring
- Side bolt release
- Rollerball tipped cocking piece to reduce drag
- M16 extractor
- .750” bolt diameter
- All actions require a federal firearms license (FFL) before shipping. Please email FFL to email@example.com Your action will be shipped to the address on the FFL
- $25.00 flat rate shipping on all orders
- Dealer pricing available.
- Current lead time is 4-6 weeks for most orders
- Please note bolt face in order Notes. .480 (standard 308) .540 (Magnum) .590 (lapua)
- .480 (standard 308) order will take 12-16 weeks to process, due to limited runs.