.22LR, .223, .450 (ARC), 308 (creedmoor/BR based), .540 (magnum)
The Flagship of our Custom Actions! The VALOR was born from the minds of the greatest shooters in the world along with top industry leaders! The VALOR is a culmination of 4 years of Development with competitive precision rifle shooting at its heart! Improvements made from past models are: Improved feeding with a proprietary Magwell design which all but eliminates any magazine binding or interface with the bolt. Allowing both AI and AW magazine systems to work in conjunction without modification. Internal tolerance and different machine methods help improve overall bolt lift and cycle. Ejection port is lengthen to allow for longer COAL. The cocking piece is a new design that is also black nitrided for incredible smooth operation.
The Valor is machined to accept both AW and AI magazines. Some modifying of the magazine height may be required to allow the magazine(s) to lock in properly. We suggest setting the height of the magazine by adjusting the height of the magazine catch. This allows the magazines to sit at the proper height and never bind when pressure is applied.
- Precision 3 lug bolt action with a 60* bolt throw and standard Remington 700 footprint
- Receiver machined from one piece of 416 stainless steel
- Bolt handle machined as part of the bolt body
- Accepts AI and AW magazines (will not work with BDL style floorplate)
- Quick change barrel feature OR Full thread tennon options.
- Head space dimensions within .001
- Black Nitride coated
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail comes standard at 20 MOA.
- Integral recoil lug measuring .300″
- Silica firing pin spring
- Side bolt release
- Rollerball tipped cocking piece to reduce drag
- Available in Short action length
- Right and left hand configurations available
- M16 extractor
- .750” bolt diameter
- All actions require a federal firearms license (FFL) before shipping. Please email FFL to email@example.com Your action will be shipped to the address on the FFL
- $25.00 flat rate shipping on all orders
- Dealer pricing available.
- Due to Demand and current state of firearms industry lead time on Valors is 6-8 weeks.